Don’t throw out the plastic trays from the packaging of your new cell phone/camera/thing. They can be used to store components for your next project (be it constructive or destructive). Here are some of the advantages:
- Screw’s and bits stay organised so you have a higher chance of putting them back in the same place.
- Bits don’t roll off your bench/desk to be lost forever.
- If you have to stop half way on a project you can just pack the tray up with the bits in.
- Free, so you can have a tray (or more) for each project.
- Trays can be thrown away or recycled (at the recycle centre) if they get dirty or broken.
- You have to remember not to throw out the trays :) .